CPRE Northumberland

Skip to navigation

How to respond to planning applications

How to respond to planning applications

Builders and developers must apply to their local Planning department for permission to carry out any work, and the application must be accompanied by appropriate documentation. We all have the right to examine these plans and comment on them.

This publication (PDF at bottom of page) explains how you may view plans lodged with your local authority, how to comment effectively on them - and take action if you feel it is important to do so.

external website Planning and building - Northumberland County Council (for local information)

See all in CPRE

join us

Back to top